The drinks fuck our plan.
No, it does not, says the heart,
for this was meant to be.
We met in the heavenly orchestra
not to make love, but to talk of our band.
You love the Cello I play,
and I love those exquisite fingers,
that carelessly, ceaselessly strums the guitar.
Can we say it just happened?
Did our hearts want it all the way?
Music conspires, doesn’t it?
The night in its entire crazy tandem
we knew not what to say.
Dusk gave way to dawn,
morning seemed different for me.
Was it the same for you?
I put my clothes on,
while you looked on,
smoking like you always do, in deep thought.
Oh! What a reverie this is
I feel like a song.
What about you?
How do you feel?
Is it your first time?
I cannot say the same.
In moments I shall walk out of your room
hoping you will call.
Will you call?
I am proud,
vanity dancing in all its glory.
I will not call
but will remember,
this night-silent, deep and poetic.
This is love after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment