1.4.12

Ramblings of a Delusional Mind


The distant horizon lulls me into a false sleep
of magic wands, of Hogwarts school and of wings,
a moment of leap, an air of freedom- just a whiff.
Shrouded in a cloak, I see my inner demons
Screaming, speaking, dancing hysterical,
naked, sleeping beside me.
I am afraid to go to bed
memories, they don’t seem to fade away,
John Mayer plays consistently on the radio.
Clarity is what I need,
as the world awaits a change.
The haze spirals
in unknown directions.
Whoever said, “History repeats itself!”
must have surely had the worst nightmare of his life.
I now wake up,
not from a nightmare, but a realization
that Hope is not a Savage,
lost in time.
And you say, these are mere ramblings.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Ramblings they be.
I feel delusional all the time.
Show me for once,
the Real, not just another stupid act.

No comments: