And so this crazy world
needs to rest,
just a while, won't you?
And so my friends
how are you?
Hope you are sane.
I cry.
I am lonely,
no friends, no more.
Who has time for us anyway?
This story, you once told me
of promises never to lose touch
of being there every Saturday night.
Now I drink my beer alone.
That walk we together undertook
do you remember that night?
when You and I drank the Love,
the moon shone, we sang.
It was our last time
for a while,
did you say?
You do not recognize me
you, with your lovers
making love to strangers.
You are not lost, my friend
you do not want to return.
You love the parties the booze,
and lonely musings.
Poetic!
Look at me please,
won't you?
Should I beg, my friend?
Look at me,
your other Self,
the one you left behind
in these city walls,
big talks and lecherous dreams.
Look at me, won't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment