22.5.14

Chants Hover Over the Sky

Who is liberated?
I am not
Who is liberated?
I am not
Who did you find liberated?
None, at all
or maybe a few, whose names
you cannot recall
Who is liberated?
I think, I am not liberated
yet and I doubt that I will be
so soon
Who did you call liberated?
That little girl who enjoys her
coffee-flavoured ice-cream
with bliss
ignorant about the blues
that love is
Or maybe not at all
Who did you see liberated?
So many out there
who share the same stories
anecdotes experiences pain joy tears smiles
Do you want to be liberated?
Yes you do
Do you want to be liberated?
No you don't
Am I a perpetrator?
Yes I am
Am I a traitor?
Yes I am
Am I a loser?
Yes, I am
Do I chant rhymes?
Yes and No
No and Yes
Behind the liberated walls of myths
Behind the liberated unreal dreams
Who is liberated?
No I am not.


No comments: