who speaks to G
of things I do not
understand
for my average brain
stands on its head
seeing frames topsy turvy
trying to fit in
and failing
and wailing
and walking
away
from wearing
rose tinted glasses.
P is good.
P is a little girl
inside the labyrinth
of the woman I love
or should I say
a room within a room
within a room.
And G speaks of songs
in the night sky.
of things I do not
understand
for my average brain
stands on its head
seeing frames topsy turvy
trying to fit in
and failing
and wailing
and walking
away
from wearing
rose tinted glasses.
P is good.
P is a little girl
inside the labyrinth
of the woman I love
or should I say
a room within a room
within a room.
And G speaks of songs
in the night sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment